Microsoft Azure Managed Services
Microsoft Azure Cloud Management Services
If you’re considering migrating to Microsoft Azure, you need to consider Sentinel Cloud Service. We’re among the first managed service providers to directly design and manage Azure workloads, provide a single pane of glass for all Microsoft infrastructure, and unify management of applications across Azure, Microsoft private cloud and Hybrid environments.
Sentinel will can guide you through onboarding the Azure ecosystem and design your Azure cloud infrastructure to meet the current and future needs of your organization by providing ongoing optimization, monitoring, governance, security, orchestration and award-winning support.
Sentinel Managed Services for Microsoft Azure include:
- Always-On Support – 24/7/365 issue response and resolution, backed by industry-leading SLAs and our ITIL-based service management portal.
- Cloud Lifecycle Management – Future-proof architecture planning, implementation, migration, operation and optimization.
- Deeper Security – Advanced monitoring, customized governance, and data policy management to meet security and compliance requirements.
- Cost optimization – Competitive pricing, plus access to Azure Purchasing
- Simpler billing – Single-vendor billing, consolidating multiple Azure or Private Cloud for Microsoft accounts on one bill.
- Full-Spectrum Account Management – Managed security, provisioning, scaling, backup, database, OS, network, and storage services.
Sentinel Managed Cloud for Azure is ideal for:
- New applications for the cloud
- Planned Azure cloud migrations
- Rapid Projects
- Development and test environments
- Application migration, including re-factoring, re-hosting and re-platforming
- Disaster recovery (DR) and high-availability (HA) architecture
- 2003 end of life planning
- Data backup and data storage
- Business analytics and database
- Line of business applications
- Digital transformation and websites
- Datacenter migrations
- Mobile Device Managment
- Content delivery networks
Migration strategy and execution plan
Solution design and future state architecture including hybrid configurations
Application analysis and prioritization for Azure deployments
Automated deployment of multi-region scalable Azure environments
Deploy security controls and establish governance model
Testing and performance optimization
On-going performance monitoring and cost optimization
Customer defined escalation action plan
Decommissioning of legacy environments